Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inArcade

Share | 
 

 Stardust

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Stardust   25/6/2007, 3:27 pm


Wow...this looks dumb.

What's been happening to our society in which it is not frowned upon to make dumb fantasy movies such as this one.

There has been way too many movies like this one recently.

Here is the plot outline as quoted by imdb.com>
imdb wrote:
In a countryside town bordering on a magical land, a young man makes a promise to his beloved that he'll retrieve a fallen star by venturing into the magical realm.

This movie looks and sounds pathetic, I hope you all agree with me.

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Stardust   25/6/2007, 11:44 pm

jondoe wrote:

Wow...this looks dumb.

What's been happening to our society in which it is not frowned upon to make dumb fantasy movies such as this one.

There has been way too many movies like this one recently.

Here is the plot outline as quoted by imdb.com>
imdb wrote:
In a countryside town bordering on a magical land, a young man makes a promise to his beloved that he'll retrieve a fallen star by venturing into the magical realm.

This movie looks and sounds pathetic, I hope you all agree with me.

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh That description made me laugh aloud. That does sound hilarious.
How did you find this movie? is there an actor that you were looking at, that is also in this one?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Stardust   25/6/2007, 11:51 pm

miniman101 wrote:
jondoe wrote:

Wow...this looks dumb.

What's been happening to our society in which it is not frowned upon to make dumb fantasy movies such as this one.

There has been way too many movies like this one recently.

Here is the plot outline as quoted by imdb.com>
imdb wrote:
In a countryside town bordering on a magical land, a young man makes a promise to his beloved that he'll retrieve a fallen star by venturing into the magical realm.

This movie looks and sounds pathetic, I hope you all agree with me.

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh That description made me laugh aloud. That does sound hilarious.
How did you find this movie? is there an actor that you were looking at, that is also in this one?

Nah, there was an ad for it on myspace so I looked it up and decided to write about how dumb it looks.

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Stardust   26/6/2007, 12:03 am

Well it does indeed.


I say we all go see in theaters.

Serious face. >> Neutral

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Stardust   26/6/2007, 12:03 am

miniman101 wrote:
Well it does indeed.


I say we all go see in theaters.

Puke

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Stardust   28/6/2007, 3:23 pm

I saw the trailer for that one. Really weird looking.

_________________
I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amazingg

avatar

Number of posts : 461
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Stardust   30/8/2007, 2:54 pm

It has Claire Danes in it. Automatic red flag. She goes in the same category with Drew Barrymore and Anne Hathaway.... Mad HB will probably back me up.

Yeah, I know Caitlin, I still want to see Les Miserables.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Stardust   30/8/2007, 11:06 pm

I back you up.

And, seriously, has anyone seen the guy in this movie? He looks like a really ugly, chubby Brendan Frasier.







Okay. That was totally redundant.

_________________
I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amazingg

avatar

Number of posts : 461
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Stardust   31/8/2007, 1:55 pm

Sick.

He looks like a complete wuss too. (maybe that's just his character), and the whitey dinner jacket deal isn't helping him out. Curtsy

Ugly little sword there too. "Back, sorceress. I do have an embellished butcher knife."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Stardust   31/8/2007, 11:06 pm

Okay, onto something else now. Seeing as you two girls totally shredded every pixel of the picture.

Ggeehheee photographer talk. Very Happy tongue

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Stardust   

Back to top Go down
 
Stardust
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Movie #3: Stardust - Sound Effects
» The Reaper and the Aura mage(Melyre/Stardust social/private)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open To Suggestion :: Main Boards :: Movies-
Jump to: