Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inArcade

Share | 
 

 Fine Arts Weekend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   18/4/2007, 11:46 pm

Quote :
Oh, and those RedNeck Productions guys....just warning you, they don't look anything like that in real life. It's all put in in post. I hear that main singer is actually from Puerto Rico--it's just a good wig.

Why am I always the one who doesn't get it?

Neutral Ahhh I feel so stupid when this happens.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   19/4/2007, 12:10 am

Hee hee, I get it....I think. Shocked

Don't worry Hannah, I only was spazzzy that one time because I was getting sick. Sick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   19/4/2007, 12:58 pm

Oh, and Michelle's going to be there too, so Caitlin, we're going to have to explain our conversations. She's a little behind in the times, if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowhook451

avatar

Number of posts : 257
Age : 30
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   19/4/2007, 4:29 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.elydogsledtrips.com/index.html
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   19/4/2007, 11:28 pm

No you don't, cause you're not Caitlin. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowhook451

avatar

Number of posts : 257
Age : 30
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   20/4/2007, 12:32 am

oh yeah,huh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.elydogsledtrips.com/index.html
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   20/4/2007, 12:38 am

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pirate

avatar

Number of posts : 387
Age : 30
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   20/4/2007, 9:26 pm

Hmmm........
So, yeah, it's boring being the only one here this weekend. It's weird, cause every time I come back to the site, no one's been on.

Detective I wonder why?

Intense crying Im awl awone......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   23/4/2007, 2:09 pm

Awwww, pwoor Jessicwa.... :rubsmoothhead:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   23/4/2007, 4:20 pm

Why are we twalking wike this?













........Ssshhh......be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbit. Heh eh ehe he...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   23/4/2007, 4:36 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pirate

avatar

Number of posts : 387
Age : 30
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   24/4/2007, 11:24 am

Ok, Elmer Fudd make me totally crack up.

and Hannah, your avatar is, I think, the best one yet. :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   24/4/2007, 3:08 pm


^Thank you.

Yes, I just found a batch of new icons, so I'll be experimenting a bit....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amazingg

avatar

Number of posts : 461
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   25/4/2007, 6:19 pm

The trip was pretty fun, but Fine Arts itself was kind of weird. So many of those artsy people seem so superficial... and gay. Literally.

One judge didn't give me any comments on my stupid drawing! Come on! what's the point of sending one in if you don't get any feedback??? Okay, sorry I was a little ticked.

Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   25/4/2007, 11:24 pm

amazingg wrote:
The trip was pretty fun, but Fine Arts itself was kind of weird. So many of those artsy people seem so superficial... and gay. Literally.

One judge didn't give me any comments on my stupid drawing! Come on! what's the point of sending one in if you don't get any feedback??? Okay, sorry I was a little ticked.

Very Mad

It was the same way with my photograph. I was also ticked.





This is totally off topic. I just came across this advertisement a bit ago, isn't it the creepiest one you have ever seen, for Target at least?




_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   26/4/2007, 12:43 am

miniman101 wrote:
amazingg wrote:
The trip was pretty fun, but Fine Arts itself was kind of weird. So many of those artsy people seem so superficial... and gay. Literally.

One judge didn't give me any comments on my stupid drawing! Come on! what's the point of sending one in if you don't get any feedback??? Okay, sorry I was a little ticked.

Very Mad

It was the same way with my photograph. I was also ticked.





This is totally off topic. I just came across this advertisement a bit ago, isn't it the creepiest one you have ever seen, for Target at least?




:lol: :lol: Woah...that's creepy.

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   26/4/2007, 1:33 pm

Wait...why is it creepy?



And, again, do we have to use the huge quotes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   26/4/2007, 3:08 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
Wait...why is it creepy?



And, again, do we have to use the huge quotes?

Just look at her face. afraid

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   26/4/2007, 3:28 pm

Her eyes mostly.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   26/4/2007, 3:47 pm

Yeah, I guess so. The most bizarre and freaky advertising is perfume/cologne advertising. Weeeeird stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   26/4/2007, 4:35 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
Yeah, I guess so. The most bizarre and freaky advertising is perfume/cologne advertising. Weeeeird stuff.

Speaking of which, I was in Duluth on Tuesday, and I was at the mall, walking from Lens Crafters to Barns and Noble. I had to walk by that Ambercrombie and Fitch store. The smell seams to get worse every time I walk by it. So I grabbed my fudge sample and walked as fast as I could by it, without making a scene, of coarse.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   26/4/2007, 4:54 pm

miniman101 wrote:
Speaking of which, I was in Duluth on Tuesday, and I was at the mall, walking from Lens Crafters to Barns and Noble. I had to walk by that Ambercrombie and Fitch store. The smell seams to get worse every time I walk by it. So I grabbed my fudge sample and walked as fast as I could by it, without making a scene, of coarse.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's so true! I have such a routine going by there--leave Barnes and Noble, glance into Old Navy so as not to look like you're looking at those nasty black and white advertisements--aka people who really need belts--grab your chocolate sample, and move on...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   26/4/2007, 5:15 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
miniman101 wrote:
Speaking of which, I was in Duluth on Tuesday, and I was at the mall, walking from Lens Crafters to Barns and Noble. I had to walk by that Ambercrombie and Fitch store. The smell seams to get worse every time I walk by it. So I grabbed my fudge sample and walked as fast as I could by it, without making a scene, of coarse.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's so true! I have such a routine going by there--leave Barnes and Noble, glance into Old Navy so as not to look like you're looking at those nasty black and white advertisements--aka people who really need belts--grab your chocolate sample, and move on...

Laugh Laugh

Yep, grab that chocolate, and go to Kohls. Very Happy I love Kohls, if you didn't already know.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
Pirate

avatar

Number of posts : 387
Age : 30
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   26/4/2007, 7:22 pm

Ok, seriously, do you guys all grab samples from that candy place on the way by?

I don't think I've ever done that. Or thought of it........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   26/4/2007, 7:47 pm

miniman101 wrote:
debauchedsloth wrote:
Yeah, I guess so. The most bizarre and freaky advertising is perfume/cologne advertising. Weeeeird stuff.

Speaking of which, I was in Duluth on Tuesday, and I was at the mall, walking from Lens Crafters to Barns and Noble. I had to walk by that Ambercrombie and Fitch store. The smell seams to get worse every time I walk by it. So I grabbed my fudge sample and walked as fast as I could by it, without making a scene, of coarse.

There's samples there!?!?!?! Eye Popping Very Happy

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fine Arts Weekend   

Back to top Go down
 
Fine Arts Weekend
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Weekend Specials!
» Makestation - Creative Arts/Discussion Community
» Defense Against the Dark Arts Lesson 1 - 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th years
» Guardians Sign Up
» Alex Jones((Unfinished

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open To Suggestion :: Main Boards :: General Discussion-
Jump to: