View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
debauchedsloth

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   20/4/2007, 1:42 pm

THE RESULTS THUS FAR:

Hybrid line: “Well, then, he would seem the exception to the rule that with great power comes great eggs before they’re in your pudding.”

Hybrid line: "We are not going to hang to protect these stones, but the people living within these walls don’t worry—I won’t let them rape you. "

“How are the children supposed to learn to read if they can’t even BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA muscle your way past the gag reflex...”

"Before this war is over, the world will know, the taxes of the north do come through Nottingham—I helped betray me to Robin Hood."

“On my signal, release a box of chocolates—you never know what you’re gonna GET INSIDE THE %#*$?@& CAR!!!!”

"I don't wish to possess you, I wish to marry you because I listen to the Music of the Captain of Gondor...to prove his quality."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   20/4/2007, 1:43 pm

THE DRAFT IS NOWWWWWW OPEN!

Well, most of my favorite characters are in no danger of being picked by someone else, so I'm going on a tangent and picking Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice.

Because he's Mistahhhh Darcy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jondoe
Admin

Number of posts : 2224
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   20/4/2007, 1:50 pm

Hahahahah. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Those are awesome!!!

I love the hybrid lines :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great job!!! Thank you! Very Happy

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   20/4/2007, 1:53 pm

Thanks! I haven't seen three or four, so sorry if I misquote your favorite characters, everyone...I had to IMDb the lines.

Oh, and there is NO WAY to find that guy from Black Hawk Down Josh drafted--someone do me a favor and get some screncaps up here so I can make team stuff later on...otherwise there will be a gaping hole every week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

Number of posts : 2734
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   20/4/2007, 2:06 pm

Wow! I love it.

I am working on the pictures of Danny. I am having a little trouble though. He is no were to be found. That weird.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   20/4/2007, 2:07 pm

This is seriously the only one I could find. Sad I will look for more later, because now I have to get ready to go to town. See you all in a bit.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   20/4/2007, 2:09 pm

Yeah, I saw that one, but I was afraid to use it because I might be wrong, and then Josh would have this random chubby guy on his team lists! Huh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jondoe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   20/4/2007, 2:12 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
Yeah, I saw that one, but I was afraid to use it because I might be wrong, and then Josh would have this random chubby guy on his team lists! Huh?

:lol: :lol:

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   22/4/2007, 9:38 am

I know I know, but I can NOT find anything else. Crying or Very sad

I guess I will look a bit more.

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   23/4/2007, 12:23 pm

Oh, so we are drafting our fourth character now?

If I am right in this assumption, then I draft Arwen from Lord of the Rings. So now I have two girls on my team. That's OK. They're cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   23/4/2007, 2:12 pm

Aww! I wanted Arwen on my team... Sad

Good pick!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misswhatsit

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   23/4/2007, 3:37 pm

EEEEEEEE!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Hannah! That was the most brilliantly witty thing you've ever posted for us!!! I had to go back and re-read them all again, and again. I suppose I was giggling a bit loud for being in a library, but it was SO hilarious!!!! Party cheers

One thing I will comment on though, Hannah. The uh-theme of my team, for me, is starting to feel about as lacking as the gaping hole in Josh's. I know you claim it's impossible, but you REALLY need to come up with something better than, "the dark haired guys". It's just not very catchy. And makes it look like you didn't put much thought into it. Peek behind curtain I know you're going to give me a list of excuses....but if you can find a common theme between a hairy, spandex-clad little man, an animated sponge, and a computerized rat, then THIS should be simple.

....they're all human, for starters. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misswhatsit

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   23/4/2007, 4:14 pm

Oh, and I hereby draft Tom Pullings from Master and Commander. You can scroll up and re-read my reasons if you want. Innocent Amazing man. drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   23/4/2007, 4:36 pm

I'll try, Caitlin, but it's hard. And, seriously, it's not getting any easier. You'll notice that my team is the bloody sleeve wearers. Like that's sooo witty. Jack and Stephen are SUPPOSED to be completely opposite, so that throws off any attempt at making a generalization.

And Will gives me NOTHING to work with....hopefully the longer the show goes, the more material I'll come up with. Anyway, I haven't seen 300, so all I know about King Leo is "beard" and "leather" and "muscles." So cut me a little slack here! Shocked

I was going to call Jon's team the "comic relief" but I decided to go sarcastic, I guess.

Jessica, Josh, and Grace are so far the most consistent by far. Seriously, Jessica's team looks like they could walk off and do a battle scene together.

And what on EARTH is that picture of Pullings?? I've never seen it. Sort of corny pose, don't you think?

But I agree with your draft pick. Nice guy. Good voice. Cool sleeves. Great movie. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   23/4/2007, 5:19 pm

Okay Hannah, what about these?

Pick one!

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   23/4/2007, 10:04 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:

Jessica, Josh, and Grace are so far the most consistent by far. Seriously, Jessica's team looks like they could walk off and do a battle scene together.

What! Wha, ah, no, well, ..................

Ok maybe..... Embarassed

Oh, well, I like it Curtsy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misswhatsit

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   23/4/2007, 11:30 pm

I love that little "curtsying" smiley. Very Happy

Wow.....those pictures scared me. :coveringeyes: It's just this HUGE sweaty, dirty face. Literally FILLING the screen. Blue

Quote :
And what on EARTH is that picture of Pullings?? I've never seen it. Sort of corny pose, don't you think?

Ha! Yeah, Hannah. I'd never seen that picture of Pullings either. It made me laugh. I was considering not using it, but he's got like, what, TEN pictures of him on the internet? Irritating.
Oh, and I would happily, (well, within reason) take sarcasm over blaw. Atleast your "sleeves" thing shows something you like about them. I apparently like brown hair........ Suspect ........................!!!!!

...Hannah.....Grouch Marx has brown hair, Jack Black has brown hair, LOUIS STEVENS HAS BROWN HAIR!!!!! Huh? *full body shiver* Uck, atleast make it sound more exclusive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   24/4/2007, 7:30 am

misswhatsit wrote:
Wow.....those pictures scared me. :coveringeyes: It's just this HUGE sweaty, dirty face. Literally FILLING the screen. Blue

Hey, there is only ONE picture of Danny McKnight on the internet that I could find. And plus, after that yummy conversation on the van ride home, it would seem you would like the pictures.

ps. He is not "HUGE."

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   24/4/2007, 1:50 pm

Quote :
Hey, there is only ONE picture of Danny McKnight on the internet that I could find. And plus, after that yummy conversation on the van ride home, it would seem you would like the pictures.

Shocked ........................yummy?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Wow, I cannot even picture you saying that, Josh. Laugh

Take notice, in the infamous van ride we also mentioned that sweat and blood, etc etc, is NEVER attractive on a slightly well rounded, man.

And no, he isn't fat. I'm not saying that. Just bigger I suppose. Peek behind curtain
And if I had known you were memorizing that conversation, I wouldn't have said a LOT of things. Blue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   24/4/2007, 3:13 pm

miniman wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, echo what Caitlin just said about "yummy"...!

misswhatsit wrote:
Take notice, in the infamous van ride we also mentioned that sweat and blood, etc etc, is NEVER attractive on a slightly well rounded, man.

And no, he isn't fat. I'm not saying that. Just bigger I suppose. Peek behind curtain
And if I had known you were memorizing that conversation, I wouldn't have said a LOT of things. Blue

Wait, hold on....okay, I'm bringing this to the Girl Talk thread where it belongs.

Those pictures will work for now, Josh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   25/4/2007, 5:12 pm

Jon, are you drafting someone? Because once a round is over, it's over. This goes for Grace, too. But if it's close to deadline, at least Grace can tell me who she's going to pick so I can put it in my artwork, whereas Jon will just get a black question mark...... Huh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amazingg

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   25/4/2007, 5:49 pm

Late again I see...

Well, I really don't know who I should draft... My plan was to draft Guy this time but there seems to be competition....

I guess I'll draft Davey Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean, Dead Man's Chest. He is such a cool character... and he seems to have a sad story, which is always good. I like his voice. And who doesn't like a guy with a peg leg, crab claw, and slimy tentacle-hair, right? Yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   25/4/2007, 10:45 pm

amazingg wrote:
I guess I'll draft Davey Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean, Dead Man's Chest. He is such a cool character... and he seems to have a sad story, which is always good. I like his voice. And who doesn't like a guy with a peg leg, crab claw, and slimy tentacle-hair, right? Yeah

I don't think so. I know that without him, what would the movie be, but I really don't like him.
I like Jack the most. I can't tell you why though, because I don't know. He is always drunk, and is a shyster, and a lier. (some of the time)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   26/4/2007, 12:54 am

Um...I draft Don Cheadals (<spelling problem) character from oceans 11.

EDIT: Don Cheadle's character who's name is Basher Tarr.

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   26/4/2007, 1:35 pm

miniman101 wrote:
I don't think so. I know that without him, what would the movie be, but I really don't like him.
I like Jack the most. I can't tell you why though, because I don't know. He is always drunk, and is a shyster, and a lier. (some of the time)

A shyster? confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character Draft (game)   

Back to top Go down

Favorite Character Draft (game)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next