Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inArcade

Share | 
 

 The Thread of DebauchedSlothery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   17/4/2007, 8:21 pm

Never mind then.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   17/4/2007, 8:22 pm

Okay, I think I'm going now, guys. Talk to you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   17/4/2007, 8:27 pm

Yeah, see you.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   17/4/2007, 8:29 pm

Later. Friendly wave 1

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   17/4/2007, 10:20 pm

Quote :
It's very stylized; that's why I'm using it. I don't use actor/actress icons usually.
Ha.

BS flag
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pirate

avatar

Number of posts : 387
Age : 30
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   18/4/2007, 11:45 am

Hannah, I love your Avatar!!!! Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent

She was my favorite character in the movies!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowhook451

avatar

Number of posts : 257
Age : 30
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   18/4/2007, 3:04 pm

Pirate wrote:
Hannah, I love your Avatar!!!! Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent

She was my favorite character in the movies!


Who is she?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.elydogsledtrips.com/index.html
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   18/4/2007, 3:07 pm

snowhook451 wrote:
Pirate wrote:
Hannah, I love your Avatar!!!! Innocent Innocent Innocent Innocent

She was my favorite character in the movies!


Who is she?

It's Arwen (Liv Tyler) from Lord of the rings.

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
snowhook451

avatar

Number of posts : 257
Age : 30
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   18/4/2007, 3:09 pm

Oh, I have a dog named Arwen, cool Running Dog
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.elydogsledtrips.com/index.html
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   18/4/2007, 3:12 pm

snowhook451 wrote:
Oh, I have a dog named Arwen, cool Running Dog

Did you name it after the movie?

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   18/4/2007, 3:45 pm

She was named after the movie, yes. There is a Bilbo (who everyone calls Billy), Arwen and maybe a few more that I don't remember.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   18/4/2007, 5:07 pm

misswhatsit wrote:
Quote :
It's very stylized; that's why I'm using it. I don't use actor/actress icons usually.
Ha.

BS flag

What's that???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   19/4/2007, 12:25 am

Hannah, you use SO many "person/character" avatars! Expecially from master and commander. And more recently, POTC. Innocent

That's what that is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowhook451

avatar

Number of posts : 257
Age : 30
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   19/4/2007, 11:30 am

miniman101 wrote:
She was named after the movie, yes. There is a Bilbo (who everyone calls Billy), Arwen and maybe a few more that I don't remember.

Elwig, Goldberry, and Froto, who's DEAD!!!!
I didn't name them though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.elydogsledtrips.com/index.html
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   19/4/2007, 12:56 pm

misswhatsit wrote:
Hannah, you use SO many "person/character" avatars! Expecially from master and commander. And more recently, POTC. Innocent

That's what that is.

Characters are not actors. Besides, I blend them in. Yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   19/4/2007, 11:33 pm

Oh ba-rother, Hannah..... Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   2/6/2007, 11:40 am

Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?

I did not sleep at all last night.

The senior-class-all-night-grad-party lasted until 4:30 and I worked at 7:30, and I figured a couple hours of sleep would be worse than no sleep, so I went in the Green Room and wrote and watched some MaC.

Now I am literally: Huh? Faint

Hopefully I'll be rested up before Sunday, eh?

Ooh, but on the plus side, I won a digital clock and Gatorade and chamber bucks and a $50 gift card from Jon's precious Zups.

_________________
I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   2/6/2007, 1:46 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
Ooh, but on the plus side, I won a digital clock and Gatorade and chamber bucks and a $50 gift card from Jon's precious Zups.

Have you thought of what you want to get?!?!?! Razz

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   2/6/2007, 7:00 pm

jondoe wrote:
debauchedsloth wrote:
Ooh, but on the plus side, I won a digital clock and Gatorade and chamber bucks and a $50 gift card from Jon's precious Zups.

Have you thought of what you want to get?!?!?! Razz

How did you get all that?

*cough cough simply orange cough*

What I usually do when I get a useless gift card (not that this one is useless), I give it to my Mom, because she can usually use it, and she gives me the cash amount.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   3/6/2007, 12:30 am

miniman101 wrote:
jondoe wrote:
debauchedsloth wrote:
Ooh, but on the plus side, I won a digital clock and Gatorade and chamber bucks and a $50 gift card from Jon's precious Zups.

Have you thought of what you want to get?!?!?! Razz

How did you get all that?

*cough cough simply orange cough*

What I usually do when I get a useless gift card (not that this one is useless), I give it to my Mom, because she can usually use it, and she gives me the cash amount.

Around christmas I got two Zup's giftcards in the space of one month, one for $25 and one for $50. Lucky for me I work there so my lunch was free for awhile...come to think of it my lunch still is free. Wink

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   3/6/2007, 9:23 am

You told me about that, but I was asking Hannah.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   4/6/2007, 3:22 pm

Well, I think I already answered these questions.


This new format is great! Although I wish the login/messages buttons were larger. Does it tell you if you have a PM or not?

_________________
I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   12/6/2007, 1:49 pm

Shocked

Our cute, old fashioned avatars don't really blend with the decor anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   12/6/2007, 3:32 pm

Caitlin, what on earth is your avatar from??

_________________
I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   13/6/2007, 1:13 am

debauchedsloth wrote:
Well, I think I already answered these questions.


This new format is great! Although I wish the login/messages buttons were larger. Does it tell you if you have a PM or not?

Yes, the "messages" button will be red instead of white.

Or you can go into your profile settings and make it so that when you get a new message you will get a popup with a link to your inbox.

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Thread of DebauchedSlothery   

Back to top Go down
 
The Thread of DebauchedSlothery
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» RP Dice Roll Thread
» NightMares (Official Thread)
» Gun/Military Thread
» Super Action Bio Thread Go!
» Shattered Realms Registration Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open To Suggestion :: Main Boards :: General Discussion-
Jump to: