Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inArcade

Share | 
 

 Master and Commander Rambling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   15/2/2007, 3:38 pm

OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, this MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Cuz there can only be ONE Captain Jack...)



I found so many ADORABLE cartoons..........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   15/2/2007, 3:43 pm

Thats awesome. Wouldn't that be a vary cool, funny movie to put both of those guys in.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   15/2/2007, 3:46 pm

miniman101 wrote:
Thats awesome. Wouldn't that be a vary cool, funny movie to put both of those guys in.

Lots of people have said that, but I think Jack Sparrow runs on different rules of physics, not to mention engagement, than Jack Aubrey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   16/2/2007, 1:29 am

:lol: Very Happy HA! That's great Hannah, that made me laugh and look like an idiot. Rolling Eyes you should put up more of them. Party
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   16/2/2007, 3:33 pm

Here, Caitlin, here's one for you Party :





(Pardon the French. I mean...English.) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   16/2/2007, 3:37 pm

*the peanut gallery applauds loudly and demands more* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   16/2/2007, 3:38 pm

misswhatsit wrote:
*the peanut gallery applauds loudly and demands more* Very Happy

This one is a play on names:

Smeagol, Deagol, and Nagle. (Nagle is a character in Master and Commander)




Can you imagine if you could draw like that! They look exactly like them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   16/2/2007, 3:46 pm

I would draw WAY to many comics with people from work. Twisted Evil Then post them randomely around the hospital. Detective
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   16/2/2007, 3:47 pm

misswhatsit wrote:
I would draw WAY to many comics with people from work. Twisted Evil Then post them randomely around the hospital. Detective

Yeah, I would be drawing my teachers during class all the time. Well....I guess I already do that. But I would draw them well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   16/2/2007, 3:51 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
misswhatsit wrote:
I would draw WAY to many comics with people from work. Twisted Evil Then post them randomely around the hospital. Detective

Yeah, I would be drawing my teachers during class all the time. Well....I guess I already do that. But I would draw them well.

I am not familiar with any of your teachers, but what drawings I HAVE seen of them were really good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   16/2/2007, 4:03 pm

Yes, that was a suck up line. Party
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   16/2/2007, 5:49 pm

:lol: Those are some funny cartoons.

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   17/2/2007, 2:14 pm

I love the dragon one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   18/2/2007, 12:06 am

Me too! Party
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   18/2/2007, 12:59 am

I don't understand the dragon one. scratch

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   18/2/2007, 10:34 am

jondoe wrote:
I don't understand the dragon one. scratch

Me neither. scratch confused

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   20/2/2007, 2:07 pm

It's just bizarre. Like MaC meets Eragon.

Aaaaaaaand speaking of......

Caaaaitlin!!!! Party Party Party Party Party Party Party

Fate! Irony! DESTINY!

The culmination of our past and present obessions.........is coming!!!!!

I kid you not: Peter Jackson is getting the rights to direct a movie. The plot is, and I quote:


"The "Temeraire" saga reimagines the world of the Napoleonic Wars with the addition of an air force of dragons and valiant aviators. It centers on British naval Capt. Will Laurence, who captures a French ship, where he discovers an unhatched dragon egg in the hold -- a gift from the Emperor of China intended for Napoleon. When the egg hatches, he is forced to give up his naval career to become captain of the dragon he names Temeraire."


Shocked Huh? Huhhh?? Are you not weirded out?

It's perfect, Caitlin, perfect!! The geekiest thing EVAH! We have to see it, no matter how lame it is!! Think of the special effects! Think of the casting potential! The only thing more ironic would be to cast Brendan Frasier as the Captain! Paul Bettany and Garrett Hedlund can be first and second lieutenants! It's PERFECT!

I just cracked up reading it. How bizzarely perfect can it get? It caters to every geeky side we have!! IT'S MEANT TO BE!!!!!

No doubt everyone else is gagging at this point. My apologies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   20/2/2007, 3:10 pm

Is this not the guy who directed King Kong? UUhh

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
Pirate

avatar

Number of posts : 387
Age : 30
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   20/2/2007, 3:33 pm

I know Hannah and Caitlin know already, but for everyone else, here's some movie news. As you may or may not know, Caitlin loves the Hardy Boys books, and I found out the other day that they are making a Hardy Boys movie. Only instead of them being teenagers, they are grown up and living their own lives, when they have to come together again to solve a mystery...

So who do you think they get to play the aged Hardy boys??????

Drumroll please............................................................................................
..............................................................................................................
............
Ben Stiller and Tom Cruise.

I kid you not....

Blue confused 'nuff said...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   20/2/2007, 3:59 pm

miniman101 wrote:
Is this not the guy who directed King Kong? UUhh

It is the guy who directed Lord of the Rings, and he has TONS of money, and critic support, so anything he touches is like cinematic gold.

His movies just tend to be too long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pirate

avatar

Number of posts : 387
Age : 30
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   20/2/2007, 4:01 pm

I agree. King Kong was good, but I almost fell asleep just because it lasted like 10 hours and it was past my bedtime....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   20/2/2007, 4:25 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
It's just bizarre. Like MaC meets Eragon.

Aaaaaaaand speaking of......

Caaaaitlin!!!! Party Party Party Party Party Party Party

Fate! Irony! DESTINY!

The culmination of our past and present obessions.........is coming!!!!!

I kid you not: Peter Jackson is getting the rights to direct a movie. The plot is, and I quote:


"The "Temeraire" saga reimagines the world of the Napoleonic Wars with the addition of an air force of dragons and valiant aviators. It centers on British naval Capt. Will Laurence, who captures a French ship, where he discovers an unhatched dragon egg in the hold -- a gift from the Emperor of China intended for Napoleon. When the egg hatches, he is forced to give up his naval career to become captain of the dragon he names Temeraire."


Shocked Huh? Huhhh?? Are you not weirded out?

It's perfect, Caitlin, perfect!! The geekiest thing EVAH! We have to see it, no matter how lame it is!! Think of the special effects! Think of the casting potential! The only thing more ironic would be to cast Brendan Frasier as the Captain! Paul Bettany and Garrett Hedlund can be first and second lieutenants! It's PERFECT!

I just cracked up reading it. How bizzarely perfect can it get? It caters to every geeky side we have!! IT'S MEANT TO BE!!!!!

No doubt everyone else is gagging at this point. My apologies.

.....WOAH! afraid FREAKY Hannah, that sounds like one of those weird dreams I'd have! :lol: Who do you think they're going to cast? GASP! *gags* UGH! And did yo read Jessica's thing about the Hardy Boys? Shocked

.....excuse me....

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GA-ROSS! Oh just kill me now!
WHY?!!!! The worlds two shortest, grossest actors are starring as my favourite childhood heros! AAAHHHHH!!!!!!! The only thing I could think of that could possibly be worse, would be Mr. Collins landing the role of Roy Rogers! Hot Hot WAHHHH!!!!

*dresses in black and begins mourning the DEATH of all that was good and wholesome concerning the Hardy Boys.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pirate

avatar

Number of posts : 387
Age : 30
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   20/2/2007, 4:27 pm

CAITLIN!!! go to the chat room....!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   20/2/2007, 4:39 pm

Quote :
The worlds two shortest, grossest actors are starring as my favourite childhood heros! AAAHHHHH!!!!!!! The only thing I could think of that could possibly be worse, would be Mr. Collins landing the role of Roy Rogers! Hot Hot WAHHHH!!!!

What is it that you dont like about Ben and Tom?

I like Ben Stiller way more than Tom Cruise, but they are both not bad actors at all. Lets see you get up and act.

:lol:

You are not going to have any good reason to dislike them, are you.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
snowhook451

avatar

Number of posts : 257
Age : 30
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   20/2/2007, 8:58 pm

?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.elydogsledtrips.com/index.html
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   

Back to top Go down
 
Master and Commander Rambling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Master Splinter aka Hamato Yoshi
» Why do we love Master Splinter so much?
» The puppet master
» Durmstrang Headmaster
» 110616 SNSD Jessica's Extravagant Gifts from Fans of All Age Groups!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open To Suggestion :: Main Boards :: Movies-
Jump to: