Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inArcade

Share | 
 

 THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   16/1/2007, 4:56 pm

Warning: You are entering...

THE GIRL TALK THREAD II



I love Norman Rockwell!!
(Except if that photo were of me and Cailtin that pillow would be flying through the air at my face and I would be holding the two ripped pieces of Jared's picture. Shocked Heh.)

Soooo, Caitlin. You want to continue our conversation about the worst masculine features? Or should I just put up a photo of Prince Henry from Ever After and summarize it all at once? :lol:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   17/1/2007, 12:35 am

debauchedsloth wrote:
Soooo, Caitlin. You want to continue our conversation about the worst masculine features? Or should I just put up a photo of Prince Henry from Ever After and summarize it all at once? :lol:


_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   17/1/2007, 4:56 pm

AAAAAAAAAUGH!!!!!
*dies of horror*
PC Punch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   18/1/2007, 1:16 am

EEEEWWWWWEEEEEYYYY!!!!! :affraid: Oh! GAROSS!! That's starting it off with a BANG! I'm ALL set to talk about unflattering masculine features now!

Eesh.....hey Hannah, it could have been worse. Eye Popping Atleast this is just a head shot. *gag reflex* And NO! That is NOT your cue to put up a full body photo, JON! You sicko! Very Mad

Quote :
Hey, Caitlin...what do your and Matthias' avatars have in common? Answer: cheap beef!


Yeah, yeah, yeah, laugh it up Hannah. If your guys had to be based on food, you could find them all in the veggie drawer!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   18/1/2007, 4:08 pm

Quote :
Yeah, yeah, yeah, laugh it up Hannah. If your guys had to be based on food, you could find them all in the veggie drawer!

LOL!!!! (Pass the carrot sticks.) Yeah, whatever, Cailtin. Your ideals remind me of that shot from Eragon of the butcher chopping that purplish glob in half. "The fat just...melts into the meat....." *snicker* :lol:

So I'll pose the question to you first: Recap for your fans, even though I've already heard this, starting with hair and so on, your anti-ideal. And do NOT get distracted and start describing postives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   19/1/2007, 1:11 am

No way Hannah, after you. It was your idea in the first place, and I want to see how you start it out. Cool

Oh, and when you mention carrots all I think is, "Gee, Abb almost threw up the other night. Bet that would have had carrots." Blue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   19/1/2007, 2:52 pm

Fine, yoooouu coward! Unhappy

(To the guys, and anyone else who comes on here, this is based off a conversation Caitlin and Grace and I had the other day. If we talk about actors or movie characters we like, it usually ends in blows, so we decided to talk about what would make up the worst-possible appearance for a guy.)

Easy. A guy with all the physical features I dislike would:

Have black or very, very dark brown hair. And I mean hair. Eyebrows trying to escape, you know those people who cannot possibly look clean-shaven, with a tendency to grow a beard down the neck...

Long hair. Shoulder length at least, and wavy. Like Ace Young. I hate his hair.


Have a too-small forehead, and tiny eyes, with smile lines on the corners like Dennis Quaid. Ick. Like the guy from "Win a Date With Tad Hamilton." And a small, rounded nose. And a rounded head with no chin. And a really wide grin with weirdly straight long white teeth. albino

Then he'd have to be really buff, like football player buff, with disgustingly large pecs and abs and arms and (ugghhh this just hurts to write. EW..) a really wide bulgy neck. And those freako muscles that connect from the shoulders behind the neck. What is up with that??? Shocked (I'm not even going into the whole bubble-butt thing, considering the reactions I got from Caitlin and Grace. Rolling Eyes )

Finally, small undefined hands. Oh, and a very dark tan. And an open-mouth breather, but that's more behavior than appearance.

Am I missing anything? Go ahead Caitlin, get out your salad shooter. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   19/1/2007, 4:41 pm

I think Mark Wahlberg is just a cool looking guy.




And No not just because of the Italian Job. He was just a little to buff in the movie. Even though i like (Not Love, Caitlin) the movie.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   19/1/2007, 4:54 pm

Interesting thought--what actors do you guys EXPECT us (or girls in general) to like?

_________________
I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   19/1/2007, 5:48 pm

Okay Josh, the SECOND that picture came up of Mark this gal, (who is STILL sitting next to me Eye Popping ) leaned across and said, "I hate to be peeking, but is that Mark Wahlberg?" I ended up gettting to listen to her rave about him for five minutes....ulp, she just did it again.... Shocked Thhhhiiiisss is awkward.

I am on my lunch break right now so I have to be fast. Hannah, OH MY GOODNESS, I saw the prime example of bad hair today. Blue This new guy started at the hospital, (tall, nice smile, VERY friendly, but a little too geeky for my taste.) I was (am) in an extrememly good mood because I had an easy day....apparently I was smiling a lot. Since we had just been talking about the issue of "hair gone wild" and other features I was kinda rating him on the Hannah, Caitlin, and Grace IDEAL board. And then he leaned forward, and I got a close up of his neck and chest...........

:affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

I kid you not, I thought it was going to leap out of his shirt and bury it's fangs in my throat!! EEEEEWWWWW!!!

Poor guy, just think, he has to live with it.

Now that I've sufficiently grossed you out, he stopped me in the hallway, (this is AFTER I dubbed him "wolf man") and asked me why I was so happy. Feeling a little remorseful for being so caloused about his looks I was friendly, adn told him my day was going well. THEN he said, " I couldn't tell if you were smiling about everything, or just when you saw me."

Enter the nervous chuckle. And exit the hairy lad. geek

"The hideousness of that chest, will haunt my dreams forever."

You guys have no idea what kind of will power it took to not scream..... drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   19/1/2007, 6:25 pm

Get a picture :lol: Shocked Blue

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   19/1/2007, 10:35 pm

Hmmmmmm...such a hair related thread.

Josh why did you post a pic of a guy? Blue

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   20/1/2007, 12:31 am

jondoe wrote:
Hmmmmmm...such a hair related thread.

Josh why did you post a pic of a guy? Blue



Ha ha, notice I didn't say anything when Josh posted that...I was trying to be a good example. Rolling Eyes Gongrats josh, you have now posted the biggest picture of a good-looking guy on here. And it was on the "girl talk" thread....very cute.

Hair is SO important, (or rather, the lack there of.) it could make or brake an attraction. And I guess, completely FLATTEN a first impression. Eye Popping

Still scarred, by the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   20/1/2007, 12:43 am

Well thank you Caitlin.

Jon i put these pictures up because it think he is a good looking, well dressed person. With nice hair.

You know who else has nice hair, Jim Carrey in Bruce Almighty. Not really my style, but vary nice and stuff.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   20/1/2007, 2:13 am

miniman101 wrote:
You know who else has nice hair, Jim Carrey in Bruce Almighty. Not really my style, but vary nice and stuff.

Indeed.

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   21/1/2007, 1:25 am

I was about to disagree, but I think your right. In bruce almighty his hair wasn't bad, I prefer a little bit longer though, (yeah, go ahead and gag Hannah Rolling Eyes ) I HATE boring, flat, short hair. tongue

Oooh! And since I'm supposed to continue the dissing of male features, here's a couple that I can't stand....

First and foremost, HEIGHT! If the dude is shorter or even with me I almost NEVER even give him a second glance. I need to be able to wear heels at my wedding, and STILL have to tip my head up when we kiss. Love aaaawwww. Moving on, I hate droopy shoulders, skinny necks, winey voices, pale eyebrows, thin lips....ugh, I'm getting grossed out. Blue

But most of all, I HATE and DESPISE any guy who highlights his hair, uses more beauty products than me, or takes longer to get ready in the morning. Ugh! Defeats the whole image of being a "man". And if he ever does more with his nails than cut them and keep them clean he's history. Sniper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   21/1/2007, 2:17 am

And in case anyone is wondering, that's Chrisitan Bale, (batman) on my avatar. Also, a handsome man. His hair looks way better longer though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   21/1/2007, 11:05 pm

misswhatsit wrote:
And in case anyone is wondering, that's Chrisitan Bale, (batman) on my avatar. Also, a handsome man. His hair looks way better longer though. Very Happy

Okay good, because i was going to say something. Since you like longer hair and all.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   22/1/2007, 1:39 pm

misswhatsit wrote:
I am on my lunch break right now so I have to be fast. Hannah, OH MY GOODNESS, I saw the prime example of bad hair today. Blue This new guy started at the hospital, (tall, nice smile, VERY friendly, but a little too geeky for my taste.) I was (am) in an extrememly good mood because I had an easy day....apparently I was smiling a lot. Since we had just been talking about the issue of "hair gone wild" and other features I was kinda rating him on the Hannah, Caitlin, and Grace IDEAL board. And then he leaned forward, and I got a close up of his neck and chest...........

:affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

I kid you not, I thought it was going to leap out of his shirt and bury it's fangs in my throat!! EEEEEWWWWW!!!

Poor guy, just think, he has to live with it.

Now that I've sufficiently grossed you out, he stopped me in the hallway, (this is AFTER I dubbed him "wolf man") and asked me why I was so happy. Feeling a little remorseful for being so caloused about his looks I was friendly, adn told him my day was going well. THEN he said, " I couldn't tell if you were smiling about everything, or just when you saw me."

Enter the nervous chuckle. And exit the hairy lad. geek

"The hideousness of that chest, will haunt my dreams forever."

You guys have no idea what kind of will power it took to not scream..... drunken

I'm probably going to leave a bunch of posts in a row here, but here it goes:

Best. Post. So. Far.

Absolutely hilarious. I am just going to be grinning about the "bury its fangs in my throat" all day. Bravo.

_________________
I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   22/1/2007, 6:14 pm

misswhatsit wrote:
First and foremost, HEIGHT! If the dude is shorter or even with me I almost NEVER even give him a second glance. I need to be able to wear heels at my wedding, and STILL have to tip my head up when we kiss. Love aaaawwww. Moving on, I hate droopy shoulders, skinny necks, winey voices, pale eyebrows, thin lips....ugh, I'm getting grossed out. Blue

Sounds cute.

Quote :

But most of all, I HATE and DESPISE any guy who highlights his hair, uses more beauty products than me, or takes longer to get ready in the morning. Ugh! Defeats the whole image of being a "man". And if he ever does more with his nails than cut them and keep them clean he's history.

But THAT I agree with you 100%. And considering I take around, oh, six minutes to put my contacts in and shower, the man better be very low maintanence.

_________________
I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   22/1/2007, 6:19 pm

Grace! Wake up! Talk!

_________________
I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amazingg

avatar

Number of posts : 461
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   22/1/2007, 6:21 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
Grace! Wake up! Talk!

Sorry! Sheesh.
I don't type very fast and I've had this sort of conversation so many times with you guys I don't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   22/1/2007, 6:26 pm

Hey, Grace.

Is that what you wanted for your username?

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
amazingg

avatar

Number of posts : 461
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   22/1/2007, 6:32 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
misswhatsit wrote:
First and foremost, HEIGHT! If the dude is shorter or even with me I almost NEVER even give him a second glance. I need to be able to wear heels at my wedding, and STILL have to tip my head up when we kiss. Love aaaawwww. Moving on, I hate droopy shoulders, skinny necks, winey voices, pale eyebrows, thin lips....ugh, I'm getting grossed out. Blue

Sounds cute.

Quote :

But most of all, I HATE and DESPISE any guy who highlights his hair, uses more beauty products than me, or takes longer to get ready in the morning. Ugh! Defeats the whole image of being a "man". And if he ever does more with his nails than cut them and keep them clean he's history.

But THAT I agree with you 100%. And considering I take around, oh, six minutes to put my contacts in and shower, the man better be very low maintanence.

Well, in my opinion, height is important, but since I'm a lot shorter than Caitlin, I'm not looking for that 6'7" guy. 6'3" is pretty much too tall for me. And 5'9" is the shortest that is still bearable. And the whole "tip the head up when we kiss at the wedding" thing? I don't really think about that often.
As for thin lips, thin lips on guys are much more attractive than big, poofy lips. Sorry, Caitlin. You and Hannah have heard the "thin and shapely" thing from me before.

I guess it's unanimous among the girls that guys shouldn't spend too much time on their appearances. As long as they're clean, keep their hair short (that's not unanimous), and have good teeth. Much more attention paid to their hygiene and they're VAIN, VAIN, VAIN. And nothing is less attractive than a big head.
Mad
Most important feature for me: Nose.
Okay. I've said enough. Blah Blah Blah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amazingg

avatar

Number of posts : 461
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   22/1/2007, 6:33 pm

jondoe wrote:
Hey, Grace.

Is that what you wanted for your username?

Yes. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD 2!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Official Bleach Manga Thread. *Spoilers Alert!*
» Official Secret Base thread!
» Girl Talk (Ariel)
» The Official Dicking Off Thread
» NightMares (Official Thread)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open To Suggestion :: Main Boards :: General Discussion-
Jump to: