Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inArcade

Share | 
 

 THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   12/1/2007, 5:24 pm

It depends on what flowers you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   12/1/2007, 5:24 pm

Hey, Grace, get on here and put your opinions on bridesmaids dresses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   12/1/2007, 5:25 pm

Quote :
Well miss "smart pants", what color do YOU think I should go with?


That would be miss "smarty pants".

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   12/1/2007, 5:25 pm

misswhatsit wrote:
Quote :
Was "sleeve" a typo, Caitlin? I usually prefer a man with two. Unless, of course, you were thinking of a certain dark and shady greasy-haired individual from a certain nerdy movie who can't seem to keep track of them both.

Ha ha!....Yeah....I hate that that made me laugh. Unhappy Atleast he had a little muscle though, and someone thought to cover his exposed arm with mud so it would match the rest of his skin tone. Blue

But that part always did make me laugh a little, it was like, they had to keep it PG, but they wanted to show some skin. So right before action, "Oh wait! Wait a minute, I know what we can do!....RIIIIPPP!!" :lol:

And like I was REALLY serious about the yellow, ICK! Suspect And I would NEVER have Anna as a bridesmaid....but then, you knew that.

Well miss "smart pants", what color do YOU think I should go with?

PINK!

Oh, you weren't talking to me. Neutral

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   12/1/2007, 5:26 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
Hey, Grace, get on here and put your opinions on bridesmaids dresses.

Where is Grace right now?

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
amazingg

avatar

Number of posts : 461
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   12/1/2007, 5:27 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
Hey, Grace, get on here and put your opinions on bridesmaids dresses.

I feel like I've really been tossed in the middle of a conversation here, but, AHEM.... I was going to say that I love yellow and I would even seriously consider having yellow bridesmaid dresses; I don't care if you ARE in my wedding, Hannah.

I would have to agree with Caitlin on the whole pastel colors thing. But some dark colors are good too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   12/1/2007, 5:29 pm

AmazingG wrote:
debauchedsloth wrote:
Hey, Grace, get on here and put your opinions on bridesmaids dresses.

I feel like I've really been tossed in the middle of a conversation here, but, AHEM.... I was going to say that I love yellow and I would even seriously consider having yellow bridesmaid dresses; I don't care if you ARE in my wedding, Hannah.

I would have to agree with Caitlin on the whole pastel colors thing. But some dark colors are good too.

Hello Grace, welcome to OTS Party

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
amazingg

avatar

Number of posts : 461
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   12/1/2007, 5:31 pm

Well. Thank you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   12/1/2007, 5:32 pm

Caitlin or Grace, you want to start up a different girly topic or stick with the bridesmaid dress thing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   12/1/2007, 5:33 pm

Grace, what kind of avatar do you have?? If Thi were here i just know we would say, "That movie is so STUPID". I cant judge, yet.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
amazingg

avatar

Number of posts : 461
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   12/1/2007, 5:33 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
Caitlin or Grace, you want to start up a different girly topic or stick with the bridesmaid dress thing?

I have nothing else to say about bridesmaid dresses. It's not something I lie awake and think about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   12/1/2007, 5:34 pm

AmazingG wrote:
debauchedsloth wrote:
Caitlin or Grace, you want to start up a different girly topic or stick with the bridesmaid dress thing?

I have nothing else to say about bridesmaid dresses. It's not something I lie awake and think about.

What DO you lie awake and think about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amazingg

avatar

Number of posts : 461
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   12/1/2007, 5:35 pm

miniman101 wrote:
Grace, what kind of avatar do you have?? If Thi were here i just know we would say, "That movie is so STUPID". I cant judge, yet.

Grace fact No. 1: Grace loves the Phantom. She doesn't ask that anyone else love him.

I've already heard Matthias's opinion plenty of times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   12/1/2007, 5:35 pm

Just pointing it out.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
amazingg

avatar

Number of posts : 461
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   12/1/2007, 5:37 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
AmazingG wrote:
debauchedsloth wrote:
Caitlin or Grace, you want to start up a different girly topic or stick with the bridesmaid dress thing?

I have nothing else to say about bridesmaid dresses. It's not something I lie awake and think about.

What DO you lie awake and think about?

Oh, plenty of things. Girly things. Like Sense and Sensibility, my pictures of Gerard Butler and John Thornton, what I'll wear tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   12/1/2007, 5:37 pm

AmazingG wrote:
miniman101 wrote:
Grace, what kind of avatar do you have?? If Thi were here i just know we would say, "That movie is so STUPID". I cant judge, yet.

Grace fact No. 1: Grace loves the Phantom. She doesn't ask that anyone else love him.

I've already heard Matthias's opinion plenty of times.

Wow, you wrote out his whole name...I didn't even know how to spell that till now. Shocked

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   12/1/2007, 5:38 pm

jondoe wrote:
AmazingG wrote:
miniman101 wrote:
Grace, what kind of avatar do you have?? If Thi were here i just know we would say, "That movie is so STUPID". I cant judge, yet.

Grace fact No. 1: Grace loves the Phantom. She doesn't ask that anyone else love him.

I've already heard Matthias's opinion plenty of times.

Wow, you wrote out his whole name...I didn't even know how to spell that till now. Shocked

Grace fact no. 2: Grace is in Matthias' grade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amazingg

avatar

Number of posts : 461
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   12/1/2007, 5:39 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
jondoe wrote:
AmazingG wrote:
miniman101 wrote:
Grace, what kind of avatar do you have?? If Thi were here i just know we would say, "That movie is so STUPID". I cant judge, yet.

Grace fact No. 1: Grace loves the Phantom. She doesn't ask that anyone else love him.

I've already heard Matthias's opinion plenty of times.

Wow, you wrote out his whole name...I didn't even know how to spell that till now. Shocked

Grace fact no. 2: Grace is in Matthias' grade.

What does me being in his grade have to do with it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   12/1/2007, 5:40 pm

You've probably written his name in a group project or something. I don't know. Forget it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   12/1/2007, 5:40 pm

AmazingG wrote:
debauchedsloth wrote:
jondoe wrote:
AmazingG wrote:
miniman101 wrote:
Grace, what kind of avatar do you have?? If Thi were here i just know we would say, "That movie is so STUPID". I cant judge, yet.

Grace fact No. 1: Grace loves the Phantom. She doesn't ask that anyone else love him.

I've already heard Matthias's opinion plenty of times.

Wow, you wrote out his whole name...I didn't even know how to spell that till now. Shocked

Grace fact no. 2: Grace is in Matthias' grade.

What does me being in his grade have to do with it?

I'm not sure, do explain Hannah.

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   12/1/2007, 5:40 pm

*GASP*

A CAR PICTURE ON THE GIRL TALK THREAD!!!! NO! NO! NO! GET IT OFF!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   12/1/2007, 5:43 pm

jondoe wrote:
AmazingG wrote:
debauchedsloth wrote:
jondoe wrote:
AmazingG wrote:
miniman101 wrote:
Grace, what kind of avatar do you have?? If Thi were here i just know we would say, "That movie is so STUPID". I cant judge, yet.

Grace fact No. 1: Grace loves the Phantom. She doesn't ask that anyone else love him.

I've already heard Matthias's opinion plenty of times.

Wow, you wrote out his whole name...I didn't even know how to spell that till now. Shocked

Grace fact no. 2: Grace is in Matthias' grade.

What does me being in his grade have to do with it?

I'm not sure, do explain Hannah.

Never mind!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   12/1/2007, 5:44 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
*GASP*

A CAR PICTURE ON THE GIRL TALK THREAD!!!! NO! NO! NO! GET IT OFF!!!!!

There's a car pic in here?

EDIT: Found it, I could move it if it's that bad.

_________________
R.I.P.


Last edited by on 12/1/2007, 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   12/1/2007, 5:45 pm

Yes, like five posts back! It must go!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   12/1/2007, 5:46 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
Yes, like five posts back! It must go!!!!

Shall I change it?

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD   

Back to top Go down
 
THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Official Bleach Manga Thread. *Spoilers Alert!*
» Official Secret Base thread!
» Girl Talk (Ariel)
» The Official Dicking Off Thread
» NightMares (Official Thread)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open To Suggestion :: Main Boards :: General Discussion-
Jump to: