Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inArcade

Share | 

Where do you want to be one year from now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
miniman101

Number of posts : 2734
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   12/2/2007, 5:57 pm

Yep.

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   12/2/2007, 5:57 pm

What else would he mean? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   12/2/2007, 6:16 pm

collegehottie87 wrote:
What else would he mean? scratch

A skirt. A bar. I don't know.

Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   12/2/2007, 6:20 pm

woah...I hadn't thought of that..... Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   12/2/2007, 6:21 pm

collegehottie87 wrote:
woah...I hadn't thought of that..... Shocked

I don't know cars, so when I hear "mini"...I'm not thinking of a car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowhook451

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   12/2/2007, 7:20 pm

Mini van
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.elydogsledtrips.com/index.html
jondoe
Admin

Number of posts : 2224
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   13/2/2007, 12:03 am

Minigun

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   13/2/2007, 2:35 am

OH shut up already!!!

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   13/2/2007, 4:09 am

mini cooper
Back to top Go down
Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   13/2/2007, 1:22 pm

minicam
minicomputer
miniseries

that's all I can think of... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   13/2/2007, 6:18 pm

So, Jessica, did you say where you wanted to be one year from now? Or Caitlin or Jake, did they ever answer?

Be creative.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jondoe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   13/2/2007, 11:43 pm

miniclip.com Razz

Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   14/2/2007, 1:33 pm

I want to be (almost) done with school, and it would be nice to know what I want to do with my life.
I guess I would want to be where the people who care about me are...Ely I guess...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   14/2/2007, 3:28 pm

collegehottie87 wrote:
I want to be (almost) done with school, and it would be nice to know what I want to do with my life.
I guess I would want to be where the people who care about me are...Ely I guess...

Ffuahhh yeah Ely i guess, but its not that great. All those dumb tourists in the summer and stuff.
This is where we all live, i love it here. I love that town is empty at ten-o-clock, i love that most everyone knows everyone, or at least knows of everyone.
Although there are many great things about this town, there are sadly many bad things about.

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   14/2/2007, 4:55 pm

What an uncreative bunch! I wasn't saying realistically.

Realistically, one year from now, I'll be sitting around in rural Indiana, staring out at the cornfields and cramming for an exam.

Creatively, I'll have been kidnapped by scary-but-still-unusually-courteous terrorists who are planning to bomb the US, but the plane will be rescued by a fast talking redheaded intellectual who turns out to be an amazing Christian and has been enrolled at, gasp, Taylor as well for two years, and then he will happen to have strong family connections in the British navy and happens to own the entire Aubrey-Maturin series, and happens to have brought the whole thing with him and has a spare copy of The Ionian Mission and would you like to borrow it?

Oh, and someone on the plane will give me a few billion dollars on a whim, and then I will hire a driver and never have to get a lisence, and then the entire world, or at least everyone I know, will convert to Christianity and live happily ever after.

And there will never be fighting in green rooms.

The end. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jondoe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   14/2/2007, 5:13 pm

I hate Ely, there's a good chance I'll be leavin'.

EDTI: when im an adult...duh.

Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   14/2/2007, 10:06 pm

Geez Hannah, I'm sorry I can't post to your standards...should I even post things at all?

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   14/2/2007, 10:11 pm

miniman101 wrote:
collegehottie87 wrote:

Ffuahhh yeah Ely i guess, but its not that great. All those dumb tourists in the summer and stuff.
This is where we all live, i love it here. I love that town is empty at ten-o-clock, i love that most everyone knows everyone, or at least knows of everyone.
Although there are many great things about this town, there are sadly many bad things about.

Yeah, the tourists are very dumb. I don't particularly like that the town is empty at ten. I would rather there was more to do in the evening...
I love summer in this town...the fourth of july parade and fireworks...Blueberry arts weekend...not being able to walk ten feet without walking into a lake...or a tree...

Most of the people are okay too. I really don't know that many out of church and the Chocolate Moose though...I guess that's quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   14/2/2007, 11:02 pm

Well now, that was a pleasant fiction. And well written.

Quote :
Oh, and someone on the plane will give me a few billion dollars on a whim, and then I will hire a driver and never have to get a lisence.

I will help pick out your car!! Very Happy Very Happy

Re. Between my dad, mom, Jake, and myself, we probably know seventy percent of the live year round people who call this little town, home.

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   15/2/2007, 1:38 am

debauchedsloth wrote:
What an uncreative bunch! I wasn't saying realistically.

Realistically, one year from now, I'll be sitting around in rural Indiana, staring out at the cornfields and cramming for an exam.

Creatively, I'll have been kidnapped by scary-but-still-unusually-courteous terrorists who are planning to bomb the US, but the plane will be rescued by a fast talking redheaded intellectual who turns out to be an amazing Christian and has been enrolled at, gasp, Taylor as well for two years, and then he will happen to have strong family connections in the British navy and happens to own the entire Aubrey-Maturin series, and happens to have brought the whole thing with him and has a spare copy of The Ionian Mission and would you like to borrow it?

Oh, and someone on the plane will give me a few billion dollars on a whim, and then I will hire a driver and never have to get a lisence, and then the entire world, or at least everyone I know, will convert to Christianity and live happily ever after.

And there will never be fighting in green rooms.

The end. Very Happy

BRAVO!!!!! cheers That made me laugh so hard Hannah! Party You have inspired me. Idealy next year I would LOVE to have discovered my true gift/calling for a certain type of job, something very cool and PERFECT for me...that I can't think up now, doesn't matter, moving on. So yeah, i'd own a really nice pick-up truck, be 20/30 pounds lighter, have a lage sum of money in the bank for building my home someday. And I will have met the man that God has chosen for me to marry, we would be completely in love, and he'd be MARVELOUSLY tall. Wink And my dog will have finally learned how to mellow out a little, and maybe how to stay. Smile

Yeah...."in my dreams." Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowhook451

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   15/2/2007, 2:16 am

debauchedsloth wrote:
So, Jessica, did you say where you wanted to be one year from now? Or Caitlin or Jake, did they ever answer?

Be creative.

1 year Eh' here
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   15/2/2007, 1:56 pm

misswhatsit wrote:
BRAVO!!!!! cheers That made me laugh so hard Hannah! Party You have inspired me. Idealy next year I would LOVE to have discovered my true gift/calling for a certain type of job, something very cool and PERFECT for me...that I can't think up now, doesn't matter, moving on. So yeah, i'd own a really nice pick-up truck, be 20/30 pounds lighter, have a lage sum of money in the bank for building my home someday. And I will have met the man that God has chosen for me to marry, we would be completely in love, and he'd be MARVELOUSLY tall. Wink And my dog will have finally learned how to mellow out a little, and maybe how to stay. Smile

Yeah...."in my dreams." Neutral

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I did.

Yours sounds far more attainable than mine though. Except maybe the part about your dog. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   15/2/2007, 1:56 pm

snowhook451 wrote:
debauchedsloth wrote:

Be creative.

1 year Eh' here

Rolling Eyes Well.......I give you one point for rhyming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   15/2/2007, 3:17 pm

One year from now i would like to be doing my school. I would know where i am to go after i graduate. I would own my MINI Very Happy I would have a great part time job for in the afternoons, and on the weekend. I would have my VX2100 :lol: :lol: And my 180 degree nikkor lens, and my Mac with Final Cut up and running on it. Car dealers would be calling me all the time wanting me to work for them, selling cars, and be the general manager after i graduate. I would have a good understanding of all the systems at work in cars, and all the mechanical knowledge too. Very Happy

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   15/2/2007, 6:24 pm

One year from now I'll almost be seventeen and I'll be going to the college probably. Woopee... Rolling Eyes I'm too young to be thinking about a year from now: not much will have changed.

Of course.... :lol:
A black Yamaha parlor grand would be nice Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be one year from now?   

Back to top Go down

Where do you want to be one year from now?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next