Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inArcade

Share | 
 

 P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   29/12/2006, 3:36 pm

I was just looking around at stuff and had the desire to look up the third Pirates movie and i stumbled upon this picture. Look at Johnny's clothes, iam seeing a trend with other pics i saw, the clothes are weird. I cant wait for the next one though. Very Happy Very Happy



And now look at Keira's clothes>>


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   30/12/2006, 2:01 am

Keira looks pretty dorky. geek

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   30/12/2006, 2:02 am

Jack and the other guy look regularly awsome.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   30/12/2006, 2:09 am

miniman101 wrote:
Jack and the other guy look regularly awsome.

Agreed.

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   1/1/2007, 2:55 pm

What the? The world's end is in Asia??? Because that's what the clothes look like.

Where's Commodore Norrington? Sad

_________________
I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   1/1/2007, 7:33 pm

Norrington is going to be in this one too?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   1/1/2007, 10:03 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
What the? The world's end is in Asia??? Because that's what the clothes look like.

Where's Commodore Norrington? Sad

I don't really like that guy.

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   2/1/2007, 6:09 pm

jondoe wrote:
debauchedsloth wrote:
What the? The world's end is in Asia??? Because that's what the clothes look like.

Where's Commodore Norrington? Sad

I don't really like that guy.

Shocked *gasp* Commodore Norrington is 85% of why I watch the sequal! Why don't you like him?

_________________
I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   2/1/2007, 6:30 pm

i dont like because of the second one. I would have liked to see what Jack would have done with the heart. But with out the Norrington there probably wouldn't be a third.

Iam sorry. its fixed now.

_________________


Last edited by on 2/1/2007, 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   2/1/2007, 6:48 pm

Done with what? confused

_________________
I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   2/1/2007, 6:56 pm

Iam sorry.

Davy Jones heart.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   2/1/2007, 10:47 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
jondoe wrote:
debauchedsloth wrote:
What the? The world's end is in Asia??? Because that's what the clothes look like.

Where's Commodore Norrington? Sad

I don't really like that guy.

Shocked *gasp* Commodore Norrington is 85% of why I watch the sequal! Why don't you like him?

I don't mind him but I can't find anything about him that I really like.

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   4/1/2007, 4:28 pm

Quote :
I don't mind him but I can't find anything about him that I really like.

1. Great voice
2. Cool lines
3. Cool coat
4. Great voice
5. Saves everyone in the end
6. Formally in the British Navy
7. Cool accent
8. Great swordfight
8. Great voice
9. Best character re-introduction of all time
10. Doesn't have a wig anymore
11. Gets the heart of Davy Jones
12. And a really great voice

In fact, I think I'll change my avatar.

_________________
I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   4/1/2007, 4:32 pm

Its just a voice. He looks dorky when Jack, Him , and Will are fighting near the end.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   4/1/2007, 4:40 pm

miniman101 wrote:
Its just a voice. He looks dorky when Jack, Him , and Will are fighting near the end.

Just like Jack Sparrow is just a pile of hair and eyeliner.

Shocked

*ahem* I watched that scene about forty-five times, a few times this morning, in fact, and he does not look dorky.

Hey, he got the heart, didn't he?

_________________
I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   4/1/2007, 4:44 pm

He's like a back stabber to the Black Pearl crew.

But with out him there would be no third one, right?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   4/1/2007, 4:46 pm

How is he a backstabber?

Jack is the real backstabber, to everyone. But that's just his character.

_________________
I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   4/1/2007, 4:49 pm

Norrington joined the Pearl and then when he got the heart (HE stole it from Jack) he brought it to Oh whats his name back at Port Royal.

I know Jack is a scumbag, but i love him. Even though he's always drunk.

I think he look a LOT like Becky Thomas.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   4/1/2007, 4:58 pm

miniman101 wrote:
Norrington joined the Pearl and then when he got the heart (HE stole it from Jack) he brought it to Oh whats his name back at Port Royal.

I know Jack is a scumbag, but i love him. Even though he's always drunk.

Norrington joined the crew in a state of desperate drunken nausea. Everyone was after the heart. Norrington is a former Commodore, and under the Articles of War he would be forbidden to associate with pirates in the first place. Obviously he wants the heart to barter back his reputation. His life sucks!

I don't think he should have given it to Lord Becket, who obviously has negative motives, even though he is played by the amazing Tom Hollander. *applause*

I hope Norrington gets his post back, but does not get the wig back.

Quote :
I think he look a LOT like Becky Thomas.

What???? Becky Thomas was rather in love with him, but, uh, I see no resemblance. Actually, if anything, she looks like Elizabeth.

_________________
I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   4/1/2007, 5:04 pm

Well you iam sure know more about the movie than i do. But i still think what he did was crumy.


With the eye shadow and bone structure, she looks a lot like him. But not in all light. Through out the movie there are just some spots that i say wow that looks like Becky. I wouldn't have even said anything if she didn't.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   4/1/2007, 8:50 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
Quote :
I don't mind him but I can't find anything about him that I really like.

1. Great voice
2. Cool lines
3. Cool coat
4. Great voice
5. Saves everyone in the end
6. Formally in the British Navy
7. Cool accent
8. Great swordfight
8. Great voice
9. Best character re-introduction of all time
10. Doesn't have a wig anymore
11. Gets the heart of Davy Jones
12. And a really great voice

In fact, I think I'll change my avatar.

But the only ones I agree with are 6 and 11 and I only agree with those because they're fact.

But that's not a reason to like him.

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   4/1/2007, 8:53 pm

miniman101 wrote:
I think he look a LOT like Becky Thomas.


That's an insult to Becky. Shocked

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   4/1/2007, 11:05 pm

Fine next time i think somthing i'll just keep it to myself.




But she does.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   4/1/2007, 11:24 pm

miniman101 wrote:
Fine next time i think somthing i'll just keep it to myself.

Not at all...better to be honest.

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   5/1/2007, 4:43 pm

jondoe wrote:
debauchedsloth wrote:
Quote :
I don't mind him but I can't find anything about him that I really like.

1. Great voice
2. Cool lines
3. Cool coat
4. Great voice
5. Saves everyone in the end
6. Formally in the British Navy
7. Cool accent
8. Great swordfight
8. Great voice
9. Best character re-introduction of all time
10. Doesn't have a wig anymore
11. Gets the heart of Davy Jones
12. And a really great voice

In fact, I think I'll change my avatar.

But the only ones I agree with are 6 and 11 and I only agree with those because they're fact.

But that's not a reason to like him.

I would say they're reasons to like him. They're motives and events behind his character.

_________________
I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   

Back to top Go down
 
P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Worlds Roleplay
» When Worlds Collide: The Marvel/DC RPG
» Two worlds collide!!!(Genderbender and originals meet)OPEN
» CP9
» Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open To Suggestion :: Main Boards :: Movies-
Jump to: