Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inArcade

Share | 
 

 What's the last movie you watched?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   25/1/2007, 1:29 am

miniman101 wrote:
you just wouldn't.

Why?!?!?!?

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   25/1/2007, 2:40 am

.....uh...because you HATE chick flicks Jon. Neutral I sense you giving a big argument over that statement, so just to save time.....Name ONE.

Quote :

Caitlin, i NEVER like jack black either, but like i said before, he did okay in this movie.

Okay, as an actor he's fine. Well, tolerable.Well..... Let's just say, I'd pause before hitting him in the face with a shovel. Twisted Evil But as a representative of the male species in general....ick. Blue

Two words...The eyebrows. Sniper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   25/1/2007, 8:43 am

You might even laugh at one of Jack's lines in the movie. Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   25/1/2007, 4:09 pm

Oh i'm sure I'll be laughing at a lot more than that. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   25/1/2007, 4:13 pm

misswhatsit wrote:
.....uh...because you HATE chick flicks Jon. Neutral I sense you giving a big argument over that statement, so just to save time.....Name ONE.

I assume you mean name one chick flick that I like, which I will do.

Hitch
Elizabethtown
Serendipity
Two weeks notice

There's more but I can't think of them right now.

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   25/1/2007, 4:18 pm

jondoe wrote:
misswhatsit wrote:
.....uh...because you HATE chick flicks Jon. Neutral I sense you giving a big argument over that statement, so just to save time.....Name ONE.

I assume you mean name one chick flick that I like, which I will do.

Hitch
Elizabethtown
Serendipity
Two weeks notice

There's more but I can't think of them right now.

I just watched Elizabethtown two nights ago with Grace.

_________________
I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   25/1/2007, 4:20 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
jondoe wrote:
misswhatsit wrote:
.....uh...because you HATE chick flicks Jon. Neutral I sense you giving a big argument over that statement, so just to save time.....Name ONE.

I assume you mean name one chick flick that I like, which I will do.

Hitch
Elizabethtown
Serendipity
Two weeks notice

There's more but I can't think of them right now.

I just watched Elizabethtown two nights ago with Grace.

Well, did you like it?

EDIT: Hey, 1000 posts for me...whatever.

_________________
R.I.P.


Last edited by on 25/1/2007, 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   25/1/2007, 4:20 pm

That's a good movie, but I can't stand Orlando Bloom. He's very girly. tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   25/1/2007, 4:21 pm

misswhatsit wrote:
That's a good movie, but I can't stand Orlando Bloom. He's very girly. tongue

He's not so girly in this movie.

_________________
I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   25/1/2007, 4:24 pm

Are we talking about the same Elizabethtown? 'Cause in that he was. Ugh. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   25/1/2007, 4:29 pm

misswhatsit wrote:
Are we talking about the same Elizabethtown? 'Cause in that he was. Ugh. Embarassed

He would probably fall under your definition of girly, which is extremely broad. I would just call him "nice." Friendly-like. I don't know, I would never call Orlando Bloom good looking, but I liked his character.

_________________
I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   26/1/2007, 1:22 am

Hannah, what is your avatar? scratch It's drving me crazy! Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debauchedsloth

avatar

Number of posts : 1294
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   26/1/2007, 3:26 pm

misswhatsit wrote:
Hannah, what is your avatar? scratch It's drving me crazy! Suspect

This?


It's Aragorn and Arwen, but Arwen has fairy wings. I don't know, I thought it was cute.

_________________
I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   26/1/2007, 5:31 pm

misswhatsit wrote:
Hannah, what is your avatar? scratch It's drving me crazy! Suspect

Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
amazingg

avatar

Number of posts : 461
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   26/1/2007, 5:40 pm

misswhatsit wrote:
That's a good movie, but I can't stand Orlando Bloom. He's very girly. tongue

No he wasn't. Arguing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowhook451

avatar

Number of posts : 257
Age : 29
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   5/2/2007, 9:56 pm

The last movie I watched was.........uh I don't know? It's been so long ..Oh yeah it was Seven brides for seven brothers and it was only about a week and a half ago Eh' Funny TV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.elydogsledtrips.com/index.html
jondoe
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2224
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   5/2/2007, 10:10 pm

Last movie I watched was Employee of the month.

It was funny.

_________________
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://opentosuggestion.zikforum.com
snowhook451

avatar

Number of posts : 257
Age : 29
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   7/2/2007, 12:28 am

Tuna Tuna get it? It's funnyhehe tuna
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.elydogsledtrips.com/index.html
snowhook451

avatar

Number of posts : 257
Age : 29
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   7/2/2007, 12:32 am

Sorry, inside joke Eh' Off Topic
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.elydogsledtrips.com/index.html
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   7/2/2007, 1:20 am

The last movie i watched was The Pursuit of Happiness. I was vary good, and had a boot full of cool editing ideas. :lol:

There is no action, just drama. It was vary well done. I give it a seven.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   7/2/2007, 1:34 am

The last movie I watched was, well, technically Jackass number two. No plot, no point, but tons of action. And no, I am not putting up a picture. The last movie I watched, (that's worth mentioning) was Rigoletto, and I guarentee all you guys would hate it. Party good, wholesome, family oriented film. Innocent I grew up with it, that's why I like it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   7/2/2007, 1:37 am

Now just listen to that name "Rigoletto", doesn't that just sound stupid?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   7/2/2007, 2:03 am

miniman101 wrote:
Now just listen to that name "Rigoletto", doesn't that just sound stupid?

THIS, would be a prime example for me to point out what an insensative jerk you are on here Josh, Dark Side but that always gets me ranting and raving, and I don't have nearly enough computer time left for one of those.... But you're still a jerk.

I would be very disturbed if you found my movie appealing, since you've proven time and time again that such artistic, beautiful, classics are less than dirt in your mind. But I like it and that's all that matters, it has beautiful music, and is a very touching story. Next time I write about something artistic, or cultured, I'll make sure to put it on the "girl-talk " thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miniman101

avatar

Number of posts : 2734
Age : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   7/2/2007, 2:15 am

Quote :
THIS, would be a prime example for me to point out what an insensative jerk you are on here Josh, Dark Side but that always gets me ranting and raving, and I don't have nearly enough computer time left for one of those.... But you're still a jerk.


Hey this is my opinion, but i guess i shouldn't judge with out proof.


Quote :
But you're still a jerk.

Who does all the name calling on here. It ain't me Innocent

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motoringfile.com/
misswhatsit

avatar

Number of posts : 572
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   7/2/2007, 2:22 am

Quote :
Hey this is my opinion, but i guess i shouldn't judge with out proof.

Ha! In that case knock off the Eragon cracks and I might reconsider my opinion of you.

Don't take that too seriously, you just sound like you say stuff just to be mean sometimes. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   

Back to top Go down
 
What's the last movie you watched?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next
 Similar topics
-
» War Horse new movie directed by Steven Spielberg!
» Granada Movie Posters
» Zulu - Reproduction Movie Poster .
» Reviewing movie/Series
» "Zulu": With Some Guts Behind It, The Making of the Epic Movie by "Sheldon Hall"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open To Suggestion :: Main Boards :: Movies-
Jump to: